Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Well here I am home again and trying to get ready for winter to come.  I have been really busy in my yard and getting everything put away for winter.  Just had to tell you about my fast trip to California, down to Doug and Robins.  Pam, Deb and I had such a fun trip, the Barton's were so good to us.  We spent a fun day in S.F. and a day up to Napa-even attended a cooking demo-very interesting.  It was all so great and I really enjoyed getting away.  Just wished Lisa could have gone with us.
Just a few days before that I went to St. George with Lisa and had a few fun days with Becky, Brett, Hallie and Hunter.  I am really blessed with a great family.
I really miss little Gavin and am planning to go down for a few days in a couple of weeks.  It will be so fun to love the baby and see Gav again-hope he will remember our good times-Mickey Mouse and playing.  Today, Leslie, Makenzie, Annie and Brook came and played for a while.  I got to hold and love the baby.  She is really growing and is so sweet.  Tomorrow Jen and Wade our coming for a visit.  
Hey, we had a fun halloween party sunday.  Was glad Amy, Kyle and kids could come and stay.  Amy and me had a great time cooking away Sunday afternoon.  I told her we should cook together more often.  We both love to cook.  Krista, Velma, Dylan and Dax were up to and came to the party.  I just have to say that Katelyn, Myself, Dylan and Keaton had a fun time at the  moving  "Where the Wild Things Are."  Katelyn  and I remembered  how much Dad loved that
 book.  What a fun and interesting few weeks this has been, I have loved it.   Love you all   Nanny Bart

2 comments:

  1. We certainly did have a fun trip to California. Too bad it was so fast. I'm glad to see you update your blog. See- you can do this! It's been fun to go on our shopping outings when I'm there. I should do more work on the house but what the heck. The kids are all coming to dinner tonight for an early birthday party for Krista. We had a fun Halloween last night with lots of cute little spooks. We even had Jenna who was a little mouse. I need to get pictures on my blog. See ya later. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grandma. It was a fun weekend. I was glad we got to do a little cooking. Man, that food disappeared fast! Thanks for taking good care of us, as always.
    Love ya,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete