Saturday, August 29, 2009

well, with the help of Tara I am able to enter the world of blogging.  Just wait until my friends hear about this, will they be impressed.  Hope they know what blogging is.  I have had such a fun few days, on Wednesday Deb came up and we went to Katelyn's soft ball game and on Thursday we had fun shopping-went over to Rod Works big sell. On Friday Kurt, Tara and Gavin came up to the baby Doctor for Tara- and for a  check up for Gavin with the Dr. that helped them with his ears.  Right know all seems to be well with them.  We had dinner at P F Changs and enjoyed it a lot.  On Saturday morning after I finally woke up we shopped and returned items and had lunch.  I enjoyed their visit so much.  That little Gavin is a sweetheart.  Want you all to know how much I enjoy your blogs, its a fun way to keep in touch.  Love you all.
 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Grandma!

    I am so glad that you were able to post!!! I had to change the background, something was wrong with the other- next time I am up you can pick your own. Thanks for the dinner and fun weekend we love coming up-and Gavin LOVES his cheetah:)

    Love Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Look at you go! It is alot of fun to blog and see what everyone has to say and what is going on. Tara needs to add Mike and Becky to your blog list. She can do that from here. Then we can work on Pam and Lisa doing a blog. We gave our talks in Church today and it was kind of sad. Lots of tears. We did more packing yesterday. The boxes are helpful. The jam is very good also. DEB

    ReplyDelete